Back to Blog Listing
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading technology company in Dundee.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Dundee based technology company who are a Microsoft Certified Solutions Advisor and who have high profile clients throughout the UK. They are currently seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join the business, to lead the online profile of the company, and to generate business development leads. Business solutions offered to clients include: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Document Management (DMS) and web Content management (WCMS) offerings.
The Digital Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Create online search engine optimised content to increase brand awareness and web traffic
- Develop, execute, and manage Pay per Click advertising campaigns
- Help to develop strategy, execute and increase social media engagements
- Work with the team to develop technical blog articles and product materials
- Instigate regular e-newsletters campaigns; analyse and refine these based on analytics
- Develop relationships with industry bloggers and journalists to maximise online publication opportunities
- Create learning resources to be delivered across web and social channels (working with in-house training expert)
- Drive promotion and assist with the organisation of webinars, events and conferences.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant marketing degree and a passion for social media and digital marketing. Relevant experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are fundamental.
- Broad appreciation for technology within business is advantageous but not essential
- The right candidate would be enthusiastic and should have the hunger to progress with their career.
- Presentable, out-going, and flexible attitude is needed (occasional travel may be necessary).
As well as the opportunity to work on exciting and varied Digital Marketing activities, insight to Information Technology solutions for business is on offer, they are committed to providing a highly competitive remuneration package. This includes a staff profit sharing scheme ensuring all staff are rewarded for the success of the organisation. They are a forward thinking, innovative technology company with proven background who will reward you for your hard-work and loyalty. Excellent market position, with and an exciting range of leading edge products and services to promote.
To Apply: Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies should not contact C2 as we have preferred arrangements in place which are not up for review.